Monday, November 5, 2007

Casting for "Edward Cullen"

Obviously, (Stephenie Meyer even said it herself)Henry Cavill would be the perfect casting for Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie. I still don't see why he couldn't be... Edward looks more like a man than a 17 year old to me anyway. It has been suggested that Cavill is wince too old so this is the first in sure to be many Blogs on possible Edwards for the 2008 movie. I'm sure the casting company will randomly be searching low-read blogs for suggestions...



I watched The Covenant this weekend. Luckily for me, my husband enjoys those sorts of movies, as I enjoy Steven Strait (please, please, please be Jacob Black, Steven. I'm begging). When Steven was not on the screen I managed to find a few prospects. The first, I think, is a Strong possibility, but I wish his cheeks were more manly. I find it a conundrum that, at 17, Edward should have baby fat cheeks, but being so marble-like, I can't help picture him chiseled.

That's the problem with selection A, too childish, but picture him as the more human side of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen: Sebastian Stan.







Or Chance Crawford... who is nice looking but I can't imagine him being scary...



I think that will do it for now... I've been trying but I absolutely cannot imagine another Jacob Black... but I'll try.

No comments: