Saturday, November 10, 2007

"Edward Cullen" Casting suggestions cont'd

While Emily Browining remains the "rumoured" Bella "Twilight" for the movie, there is still no news on any of the other characters.

This next Edward suggestion may be shocking to some, and hard to swallow; however, I saw an ad for the movie Jumper with Hayden Christensen, and I actually thought it was a trailor for Twilight, at first. He may be too well known, but I think that could be perfect! As long as he doesn't act like he did in Star Wars, we are looking for "Life as a House" quality work. And if he's done it once...

Plus let's not deny that he fits the criteria: Lanky, yet muscular; a boyish face with hard, statuesque lines; the possibility to look quite frightening, while still managing an almost angelic appearance at times. See for yourself:

5 comments:

Justine said...

I agree!! Hayden would be a perfect Edward... possibly the only perfect match :)

Justine said...

I agree! Hayden is a perfect Edward... possibly the only perfect match :)

BENNIE said...

I think tha Gaspard ulliel would be perfect for the role, he has that smirky king of smile.

BENNIE said...

I think that Gaspard Ulliel should play the role of Edward, he is beautiful!

Rachel Tarbet said...

Hes perfect and delish!
Sorry but you have to admit it. hes really cut and hes the perfect Edward Cullen