Sunday, November 18, 2007

Which book of the series (so far) is your favorite?

I'm just cutious to see which book by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse) is your favorite?

I'll put up a poll, but I'd love to find out why (please leave a comment)...

So post away friends... and I'll tell you which if my favorite... but I don't want to influence ;) rrrrrriiiiiiiight...

In case your interested, some thoughts I have on Breaking Dawn

Oh, BF Steph, if you are reading this, please note that all three books are amazing, but we're all so obsessed, some books are bound to have more exciting moments for us than some of the others, and I know that everyone that posts will have respectful opinions and not slag of any of your work (or Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, or even Jacob Black (who I really like, but I understand is a point for contempt from some)).

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is too hard of a question to answer! I love all three books for very different reasons. Each one holds a different place in my heart. I am leaning towards Eclipse being my favorite because the character development is amazing and the book is down right funny! I laughed out loud more than once. Every emotion that is possible to feel is in Eclipse. It's so good!

I hope you're ok with me commenting- if I get to be too big of a pest you can ban me! :-)

Nicole Meier said...

I'm so glad your commenting - I wish more people would. I liked Eclipse a lot, too, but several people have said they were disappointed with it... wierd.

I love the part where Edward and Bellas are passing notes in class - really funny.

Missy said...

Hi . . . love your site. Maybe I'm prejudiced, but the book with the most Edward in it is my favorite - plus, Twilight was my first love of the series, too. I know there are a lot of Jacob lovers out there, but Edward . . . . yummy. Eclipse was great, but Jacob's insistence that Bella loved him weakened the story for me. I agree she loves him, but the kiss scene was too much - makes me fell sad for when (if) she changes.