Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Visions of Robward danced through their heads...

Well, after my researching to post last night, Robert Pattinson has grown on me. It was strange, but last night I kept seeing these images of him in my head - almost like he was someone I knew that I hadn't seen in a while - almost like he was Edward. So I'm all in for Robward. I can't wait. I think it will be amazing.

Perhaps what had me off at first was how hard it is to find a good picture of him (see exhibit A) - but the good ones are so good (ehxibit B and following).


Exhibit A: He looks like Chandler Bing.




Exhibit B: however, he looks like Hotty McHot.










Exhibit C: Statue of Adonis compared to Robbie (starting to love his profile...)











I am getting so excited - the more and more I look at him, the more and more perfect he is for the part of "Edward Cullen". In fact, the more I looked for the pictures... the more I got all squealy like a little school girl. Mission accomplished Summit Entertainment, bravo.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Very, very nice! I'm liking the idea of Rob more and more.

Thanks for the pics and the video clip!